Vehicle Battery Drying
Lithium battery production involves complex preparation processes, including stirring, coating, drying, naked cell preparation, packaging, and formation. Drying is an indispensable process and directly impacts the battery’s performance. Drying is typically carried out in a vacuum oven or tunnel vacuum oven, but the heating method often operates with external heating which causes uneven heating, presenting a few weaknesses:
- High thermal loss leads to higher manufacturing costs.
- Slow warming up and uneven temperature distribution leads to worse water removal and longer production period.
- External heating outside the vacuum chamber leads to temperature deviation that will result in poor battery performance.
JLYQ can offer drying suggestions for the production of new energy batteries:
- Internal heating inside vacuum chamber of oven guarantees uniform temperature distribution.
- Our oven is equipped with a vacuum pump to cut drying time in half.