Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Drying
Thanks to years of relevant industry experience, JLYQ has identified the three main demands of the drying process used in the PCB printing industry:
- Properly timed degasification of the volatile gas during the printing process.
- Rigid dust-free environment.
- Energy conservation.
Drying ovens produced by JLYQ can indeed fulfill these requirements:
- Designed with reasonable air inlet and outlet, drying device can automatically vent the vaporing gas.
- Made from a mirror like stainless steel and equipped with an efficient filter, the drying device will not contaminate the environment.
- Modified heater uses 25% less energy than traditional heating methods.