What custom services do JLYQ offer?
Ovens with custom specifications regarding various applications, sizes, and other requirements can be produced by JLYQ. We offer industrial drying ovens, laboratory drying ovens, cleanroom drying ovens, vacuum drying ovens, and other drying systems. Once you provide us with your desired material types, application, size, and temperature range, we will tailor a solution for you.
How can JLYQ offer custom services?
- JLYQ employs a strong and experienced technical team for product design, research, production and support. This enables JLYQ to meet various demands even for modification on used drying devices.
- Advanced machining equipment like a computer numerical control laser cutting machine, computer numerical control bender machine, sheet metal cutting machine, computer numerical control lathe, milling machine and heater winding are applied in our factory for the manufacturing of parts and accessories to better match our products at a lower price point.
- A series of strict tests and inspects are completed before delivery. Operation testing, security testing and temperature testing will be carried out to guarantee quality.
- Thanks to years of experience, JLYQ can provide you with special specifications, modifications, or repairs for customers in various countries.
- When our products are purchased, with the exception of detailed installation, instruction and necessary accessories, one year of repair warranty is provided. A negotiated contract will include specific terms regarding installation, debugging and warranty.
- Our products feature mostly standardized designs and most parts are easily found locally in case they need to be replaced. If you cannot find what you need, we can send you the parts directly.
Various customers from different fields have received our services, and our products have been workable for more than 10 years. The following items are some of our custom drying devices:
How does customization work?
Recognize the basic demands.
Discuss and design the drying solution.
Listen to customer requests.
Estimate the availability with customer.
Manufacture the drying device, answer the queries and test the material.