Automatic stacking drying systems include multiple single chamber vacuum ovens, a conveying system, a vacuum system, and a schedule management system, assembled into one full production line. This line takes up less space, and all parts can work independently with no interruptions. This allows for an easy combination and renewal process, followed by the schedule management system carrying out an automatic baking process. This makes the automatic stacking drying system suitable for automatic load, discharge, drying and cooling processes for lithium battery electrodes, cells and separators.
- Traditional vacuum drying processes are separated, whereas automatic stacking drying systems combine each process into one production line, eliminating any potential quality problems when products move through each stage.
- Equipped with a cylindrical door lock, the automatic stacking drying system’s door will open automatically.
- Multiple independent heaters and temperature controls assist in increasing the heat utilization efficiency.
- A flange with an integral seal ring is used in the workspace for an outstanding vacuum performance. Internal circulation with nitrogen guarantees the temperature distribution over the entire baking area, thus stabilizing quality and lowering costs.
- Automatic production avoids human errors and stabilizes quality, while also ensuring a higher production efficiency.
- Targeted designs are available according to customer requirements.